Cool Section

Cor! Look at all that fibre-glass!

I think it's gunnite, basically a sprayed concrete, over a mesh frame, it is very strong and looks identical to the native granite of the area, it has the grip and texture of rock, could we see world championships run in a flat park with man made mountains?

HRC, I see the face, next thing you know everyone will be making a pilgrimage to Disney land to see the face of Christ in stone, and the water will have healing powers ;)

Cor! Look at all that fibre-glass!

I think it's gunnite, basically a sprayed concrete, over a mesh frame, it is very strong and looks identical to the native granite of the area, it has the grip and texture of rock, could we see world championships run in a flat park with man made mountains?

HRC, I see the face, next thing you know everyone will be making a pilgrimage to Disney land to see the face of Christ in stone, and the water will have healing powers ;)

Disney have been in trouble before reguarding subliminal messages in their films...such as Aladin and Lion King.

We had the World Trialthon Championships in Disneyworld a good few years back, '92 I think.

Venue worked well, clean water, closed roads and plenty for the spectators to do while the racing was on. (Even though I enjoyed the sport, it wasn't really a spectator thing)

Was just a bit wierd running down Main Street high fiving Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck in your swimming trunks ;)

Edited by Subira

Sherco, as Don says the overall shape is supposed to be a bear, what Hrc, is talking about is! in the shape of the rocks on the bears back you can make out the figure of a prson lying down.

You live there Don, with the water turned off, which they did every evening you could make 5 or 6 mega sections, would they go for it?