Nhmc Bagshot Heath

pete

Just thought I'd see if anyone was planning on heading to Bagshot Heath this Sunday!

NHMC normal club round. At least 3 routes ranging from 1st time novice-able to down right suicidal-able! Lovely place to ride with good old fashioned hills as well as enough logs/rocks etc to keep the bunny hoppers happy!

Will be riding a Scorpa sy125f - noticeable by having a blue rear fender. Hope to see someone from here, there!

All the best!

Pete.

Great! More young 'uns no problem - its all off road so no restrictions on that score. I'm a regular with north Hants so find out about the next one at the previous one (if that makes any sense ;) ) Its usually in T&MX but I guess they might have forgotten.

Have you ridden any North Hants stuff before? If so will probably have seen you before. What GasGas do you ride?

Anyways, hope to see you Sunday!

All the best, Pete.

Yes i rode quite a few of the ones at crondall woods the evening trial, also rode at hungry hill i think it was a few weeks back with north hants. Usually really good trials. Bagshot heath is a good venue i have rode there before and usually the sections are really spread out good bit of fun ;). I use to ride a red Gas Gas with black rims but now riding a 2008 sherco. Did you ride at Hungry Hill?

cheers Liam

Yup, I was at Hungry Hill! On the yellows - that was a tough course last time! Learnt a lot from it though. Which route do you take? Not been to Bagshot for quite a while so really looking forward to this one. A great ride between the sections as you say, its about the longest lap of the year!

Red Gasser with black rims . . .doesn't ring a bell I have to say. Can never tell the difference between the latest Sherco's either! Any distinguishing features?

• 1 year later...

So What was the Bagshot Heath one like then? - i missed it as i was away with the Mrs.

Do you know what date the Dec one at Crondall is? It's the one in aid of Phyliss Tuckwell. Think i'm gonna stick a santa hat to my Helmet (fnar, fnar!) - because i am a real comedian!

Bagshot last year . . . can't really remember! This year it was really tough, you didn't really miss much. 1st time in 5 years or so I've not finished a trial! Real shame as the last few have been spot on.

I think the Charity Trial is on Sunday 14th (its usually Sat!) I'll be along - always a good crack! Wonder if I'll get anything in the raffle . . .

Tom1 - the previous owner had it done! I do love it, makes a good looking bike look great! I love that blue on anything though . . . I'm always careful not to crack it or bend it, though its been repaired loads of time already!

Hello to all who have posted in this thread - I'm deffo riding the 14th, what are everyone's names and bikes so i can say hello (i will forget your names almost instantly though so please don't be offended if i call you 'Mate' ha ha), with out sounding like a **** i want to make more mates in the club as don't know anyone really and if my old man doesn't ride i'm on my tod. Does anyone ever go for a pint afterwards? :thumbup:

Also i have lost my sheet that says when the NHMCC AGM is is as i would like to attend as i would like to put myself forward to do us a website.

Dan Campling