New Web Site

tony283

Hey Tony - As you know I log onto your site just about every day to read about your latest renderings, As Steve says, we have a liberal supply of mud at our events, and would love to see you & Brenda make the trip to one of our Outlaw Series. - The big one is our May long weekend, and this year will be the 22nd running of the event, which features Vintage on Saturday and Modern Sunday. The only problem is I don't think your big rig would fit into some of our parking areas!!!

Couldn't agree more Outlaw Dave, long time no speak. I read Tony's site regularly and find it fascinating! Keep up the good work.

Big John

Outlaw Dave thinks Tony? I tend to agree with him, but at least it's the same family.

Tony

Funny that, but at first the clue was same initials so I immediately thought Tony, but I'm sure that I have seen many photos of Malcolm and he rode more with his mouth open jawwed even when scrambling, that was my take on it!

You are right though close enough same family!

Big John