Front Pipe Diameters?

hop blip and a jump

I was wondering what the diameter of the front pipes are on the different 4 strokers,

My new 08 scorpa 250fr is about 40mm

Are you talking about bore diameter or outside diameter, if the latter, are you in addition needing to know the wall thickness. From this we could determine the area of the pipe at the flange, consequently you would have a point of reference for comparison ?

Anyway, hows the bike going ? Is it quieter or noiser that a Beta 4T ?

Is HOVIS drooling all over it yet ?

Are you talking about bore diameter or outside diameter, if the latter, are you in addition needing to know the wall thickness. From this we could determine the area of the pipe at the flange, consequently you would have a point of reference for comparison ?

Anyway, hows the bike going ? Is it quieter or noiser that a Beta 4T ?

Is HOVIS drooling all over it yet ?

Hovis will come out in a rash if he gets to close to it, lol

Don't tell fibs hov, i saw you licking the scorpa mudgaurd the other day!!!!!!

You've got a secret french fetish!! :)

Your just putting on a front pretending to like that dodgy italian gear!! :closedeyes:

yeah i rode the scorpa for about 3 hours today getting used to it now. It's easy to ride, just gotta finnish running it in! 12 hours alltogether.

I'll be happy when i can rev it more!! it's about as loud as the rev4 nice sound not to barky!!! yes i did just made up "BARKY" ;)

Don't tell fibs hov, i saw you licking the scorpa mudgaurd the other day!!!!!!

You've got a secret french fetish!! :)

Your just putting on a front pretending to like that dodgy italian gear!! :closedeyes:

yeah i rode the scorpa for about 3 hours today getting used to it now. It's easy to ride, just gotta finnish running it in! 12 hours alltogether.

I'll be happy when i can rev it more!! it's about as loud as the rev4 nice sound not to barky!!! yes i did just made up "BARKY" ;)

What dealer did the French Delight come from ? Did you not consider a Beta 4ST ?

I am close to getting a250 Rev3 now but am aching ( yes aching for a 4 stroke ). Barry in AB has sold his. not sure if Mr Kemp has still got Workmans ?

Still pondering whether that extra

What dealer did the French Delight come from ? Did you not consider a Beta 4ST ?

I am close to getting a250 Rev3 now but am aching ( yes aching for a 4 stroke ). Barry in AB has sold his. not sure if Mr Kemp has still got Workmans ?

Still pondering whether that extra