Txt Pro Decal Size

edholland

i like the GG idea ! let me try something with that.

Biff i have a Mutoh 1300-S 1,45 meter max media but for this job i use 60 cm vynil. The stika is a piece of c&*p forget that one please ! I started a few years ago with a GCC Bobcat same priced as the sticka and not bad made for the money and it takes 60 cm media. Try to get a second hand Mutoh,Summa or Roland 24 inch machine would be my advise.

Cheers,

i like the GG idea ! let me try something with that.

Biff i have a Mutoh 1300-S 1,45 meter max media but for this job i use 60 cm vynil. The stika is a piece of c&*p forget that one please ! I started a few years ago with a GCC Bobcat same priced as the sticka and not bad made for the money and it takes 60 cm media. Try to get a second hand Mutoh,Summa or Roland 24 inch machine would be my advise.

Cheers,

Good advise. Hontestly my reason for getting a plotter is because i am adicted to stickers and want to make my own when ever. I have been purchasing for the past three years from various job shops and every time i do i wonder why dont i just do this for myself. Thanks again..

--Biff

• 3 months later...

Lookin good Ed!

My roommate and I were at the sign shop the other day and we had some of our team logo stickers made up. Printed on vinyl. I have done my tank in 17 mil thick carbon fiber looking vinyl. I will grab some more pictures tonight. I still haven't purchased my plotter yet but it will come. I have been powder coating a bunch. The exhaust is powder coated with the masked flames and such.

biffsride-1.jpg

And from about a month ago before i started scratching things up.

The swing arm decals are not as pretty but i noticed that they do stand up better than standard vinyl.

I also did the carbon decal on the rims. Its starting to come up so I am going to use the same stuff that i use for the boot scuff as it seems to be a bit tougher.

biffsride2.jpg

biffsride3.jpg

Of course if you go you have to go in style... Top down of course.

biffsride4.jpg

I used two packages of this and my trusty heat gun to get it to flex.

Carbon fiber sheets

--Biff