Sheffield Indoor Trial

nigel dabster

Bet Bou did it to point out Raga would do same all night.

Shame to lose Raga as i think it would of made for a very interesting 2nd place challenge.

I now seeing Bou ride at 21 some 10 years younger than Douige think that he can exceed in Wtc titles.

Happy New Year to all

Everyone thinks that Bou has the talent to go all the way and beat Doug's 7 consecutive World titles but whether or not he does only time will tell. At the moment he looks unbeatable but a reduced number of indoor rounds may go against him and outdoor a rejuevenated Raga, an injury free Beta 2 Stroke Doug and as ever Fuji may just distribute the WTC round wins a little more evenly than last year.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....erm....because the factories prevent them from riding... :thumbup: or do you have more insider info?????

Fear of injury. In much the same reason as Doug was prevented from riding the Scott for so many years and probably why Laia hasn't ridden for a few years.

Edited by Cota Kid

Kinell, AtomAnt, Andy ..... you guys deserve a medal for the photo/video coverage and quality editing.

We were there and saw it first hand but to get to see it all over again, even closer up, is fantastic.

I've always been disappointed with the TV coverage of the indoors, your vids on here are in another league.

THANKS!!!!!!

Richard and Daniel.

Kinell, AtomAnt, Andy ..... you guys deserve a medal for the photo/video coverage and quality editing.

We were there and saw it first hand but to get to see it all over again, even closer up, is fantastic.

I've always been disappointed with the TV coverage of the indoors, your vids on here are in another league.

THANKS!!!!!!

Richard and Daniel.

On behalf of the lads, Thanks for your kind words :lol: . It wasn't without it's problems but we got it sorted in the end. :thumbup:

Thanks for the compliment, but you should leave my name out. Kinell did the videoing and AtomAnt did the editing (it all got a bit complex with new video camera and windows problems resulting in loads of emails flying about!) All I did was create the links and publish them. The real work was done by Brian and Ian. :thumbup: