Results

Guest Scottie

Bill

Glad to see you did not take a picture of me at Johnie Millers section showing how it should not be done! Having John egging you on at a climb you have never managed before is bad enough but having a professional photographer waiting to catch your failure for posterity just adds to your nerves! Still I goy up 2 times out of 3 - the 3rd i put down to rain - a good excuse and atleast you missed my failure that time!

Gordon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting back to Bigfoot and "what did we think of the trial". I think the A route boys who are used to big rocks looked at the sections and didn't pay them much respect. I overheard a few saying how easy the sections were and then had a big 5 or a scrambling 3. I think the sections needed brains not brawn. :hyper:

Boofont

For Gordon think Twinshock.

John

You mayhave hit the nail on the head there?

Don't know why Mark had trouble working it out!

perhaps you have the help of the entry list and scores at a certain section!

Don't know why we all need to use these rediculous names anyway!

Gordon

Boofont - you, Bigfoot and g4321 know who I am. I was talking to you at Ardross and Lumsden. I will be going to Alvie but just heard that the are going to burn the heather on the whole estate. I just hope they dont do it on Sunday!

DanGleebitz - no idea who you are, Aberdeenshire is a large area but if you go to Inverness trials as well as Bon Accord this probably means towards Huntly or Insch? - Hot or Cold???

pappa-lazerus - no idea again.

As for Boofont i know who you are as well as Bigfoot - goodness knows where the names came from though!

Alvie - I would love to go but I plan to go to the road racing at Knockhill.

The river will as Pappa L says be very high and as for heather burning - will it light it is that wet at the moment

TTFN

Gordon

I'm with you Boof. :hyper:

I knew who G4321 was because we don't have Many trials riders from his area called Gordon. I didn't need to look at the results to work that one out. Who the hell DanGleeBitz is I have no idea.