Treasures On Ebay

baor101

howdy folks

if you rifle through this ebay store ( http://stores.ebay.fr/PROVENCE-MOTO-CASSE_...QQftidZ2QQtZkm) You will find the remains of at least 2 TLR200's and a TL125.

not cheap but the man has what I needed

My new TL 125 has arrived (just before chrismas) it' s a runner but needs some attention. the front forks make some weird slushing/ gurgling noises when compressed. is that normal??

despite the presence of a headlight and tail light the bike is not equipped with a lighting coil (hence the purchase in france)

went out for some fun in the snowbanks the other day but the float needle kept jamming open due to a leaking float. I patched it up but to no avail.

before I spend more $$ on rebuild kits and CMSNL replacement floats:

would it be better to invest in a new carb from B&J?

from Canada, with frozen fingers and a grin on my face

Tom

Hi Tom, before you jump on a new carb I rebuilt my sons TL125 with a kit from a fellow in kitchner for less than $25.00. The bike runs like a TL should. I will find you the name and number also I have a photocopy of a few pages from a service book that may help with your forks.

I am located in St.Catharines.

We are presently working on a reflex conversion check out the photos here under canadian reflex.

Larry

Hi Larry

I live up near Uxbridge (northeast of Stouffville) my shop is in Scarborough.

I have a rebuild kit from Sirius Consolidated (the guy in Kitchener) and ordered a replacement float from CMS NL.

the carb is perfectly serviceable , just wanted to get some feedback from other owners on the B&J carb.

Good to hear there is another TL (and Reflex) nearby. I know another fellow up in Owen sound with both a TL and a Reflex (which I used to own)

I saw Your pics of the reflex rebuild, very nice, high five.

If You ever need help with fabricating, machining, welding give me a ringer.

We need to go out for a spin soon, I am twitching with cabin fever

Tom T 416 265 1617