Midlife Crisis In Buckingham

renegade

Hi All

I am 46 years young and live just outside Buckingham and have been involved in bikes most of my life, mainly road racing and touring. I have some places to practice up on the cotswolds but would like to meet up with some locals to help get me get going on my Fantic 200 twinshock. Someone to laugh at me when I fall off etc. I have no aspirsations to become a champion I am just out to enjoy trials riding and the countryside, its just something I have always wanted to do. I'm not sexists or ageist so happy to ride with young or old male or female and any skill level. I have a workshop and trailer and I am always happy to drive.

I am going to watch the Classic in Colchester on the 3rd Feb 08 and I may have spare seats if you would like to come along.

I look forward to hearing from any riders who would find it fun to watch a 46yo fall of an old trials bike, lots! :banana2:

regards John

Hi Guy's

Hi John,

Yes it happens to us all the old Crisis, and ent we missed the time we should have been riding.

Welcome to Trials Central.

I am sure some of the guys on here will sort you out. Trials, bits for the bike etc.

Anyway good look with your riding mate. You will find it intresting to say the least on here.

Regards Charlie

Hello John

Me and the guys I ride with are fairly local to you. We are from around the Milton Keynes area. We are all riding at the Castle Colchester on Sunday, when I have a riding no I will let you know, so if you see us say hello.

Always happy for people to come along if we go practicing, unfortunately there is not many places in our area where we can ride.

Maybe see you on Sunday.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Midlife crisis..... Im near you in thornton, have an acre of excellent practise ground on the farm next door ( must be the only natural rock outcrop in bucks!) ride a couple of twinshocks including a fantic, would be happy if you want to join me and my three boys for occasional practise session's etc.....

Hi Kt Milly

I am just down the road in Radclive and would love to join you when you have the time. I am also sorting out a place I used to ride as a boy that was once part of the Colmore cup back in the late seventies, would love to have you along once I have it organised.

I am around on Saturday this week if you would like to meet up and then down to Colchester to watch the trial.

Kind regards John (renegade)