Sam Oliver ( A New Chapter)

bikespace

I'm supposed to be a security expert :shutup:

Ah well, it's one of my better posts :rolleyes:

Good to see Koxx UK investing in him. Sam's earned everything he gets. I've never seen anyone work at it like he does.

I remember him hopping round our back garden, and taking the mickey, I said "yeah yeah, come back when you're British Champion". Didn't realise he'd manage it quite so quick. How long till we have a World Champion then?

And is he coming back to the engined variety for a play?

spot on vid he makes us motorized trials riders look crap anyway top man keep it up by the way where was it filmed and is there any cycle trials held in the north wales area or shropshire as my lads would like to come and watch an maybe have a go cheers !

Nice riding Sam! is that the bottom of Tryfan?

I showed my old fella and his response was " ****ing hell,..... ****ing hell you don't stand a chance with ****s like that about!" praise indeed. :banana2:

Edited by Hughesy

spot on vid he makes us motorized trials riders look crap anyway top man keep it up by the way where was it filmed and is there any cycle trials held in the north wales area or shropshire as my lads would like to come and watch an maybe have a go cheers !

It was filmed at Llyn Ogwen (Snowdonia) & Addingham moorside,

I will post when there is something local, but this Trial is well worth the trip & for a good cause!

easter20bunny20hopoh8.jpg