Ossa Tr80

garyp

Ive just got hold of a tr80 250. Can anybody help with a manual for this.

The bike needs quite a bit of work so any advice for this model would be realy usefull.

Also the casing is broken by the sproket, can it be repaired or does anybody have one?

Thanks Gary.

Try Mats Nybergs Ossa site there is a copy of the ossa works manual on there. You will have to ad lib a bit because its not the exact

model but basically internally it is the same . I managed to rebuild my tr80 350 Gripper using it ,parts are difficult in the Uk but you can get most things from Keith Lynas www.ossaplanet.com .Also i had to make certain things myself.Regarding the casing you should be able to repair it

unless you are lucky enough to get a spare .

regards Yanski

Hi Gary

It would be helpful if you could tell which model you have , is it 1980 or 1981 casing are slightly different shape but i think they bolt up in the same place. I can take a picture of my casing no problem , just trying to figure out how to post them bear with me . My casing has Ossa on it

the later one has the clover leaf emblem on it . As with any resto loads of patience required took me nearly a year to do mine, worth it in end though.

All the best

thanks for the pictures.

mines an 81 with the cloverleaf and i collect on saturday so i will assess the damage then, but from what i remember it looks very similar.

looks like a nice job your doing so i will probably pester you again.

Thanks

Hi Gary

Sorry pics werent to clear taken last year on camera phone , will take some better ones if required . Casing will need to be bolted near sprocket

because of pressure its under when clutch is applied .

As i said old pictures the bike is finished done 4 or so trials , just in process of doing a few tweaks.

Will help if i can.

Good luck