Any News?

trials lad

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also heared the top lads riding the two or four stroke wasn't an option, they will all be on the four stroke.

It didn't do Mr Saunders and Lejune any harm when they had to compete against the two strokes on Honda four stroke equipment, why will this next season be any different ?

It does add an extra angle to the mix, now the two stroke fans will be shouting told you so when a two stroke wins and same goes for the four stroke fans

I spoke to Caroline at Sandifords hmmmm 6-8 weeks ago. She's unwilling to put anything out in terms of press releases etc until the factory do, which is understandable. She did say there is massive demand and promised to get me news as and when she was in a position to do so.

I will tell you when mine comes and that will give you a few weeks notice about when they 'arrive' into this country!! :lol:

Hopefully they will be about 10 grand, then all these shiney matching outfit bregades (spelling?) wont buy the bloody things! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Doug said that the production run is for 10th. October so expect the Sherco 320 to be out a good few weeks before that, reinforced by the fact the 290 05 is early this year.

Doug also mentioned that the Honda/Montesa that he rode for the publicity shots was the "retail" version and "soft", and that he hoped to get some factory HRC bits before next year. :wacko:

Yep apparently he and Laia spent a day or so on a photo shoot for the factory on the bike, lets just say he doesn't seem like a kid who has seen the wrapped up bike before christmas. Not to say that theres anything wrong with it but for soft I guess its not as "sharpe" as the factory 2 stroke. :wacko: