Colwyn Trial 30 March

mac

Below is a statement from the Colwyn club regarding the cancellation of there Trial

Colwyn Trial on Sunday 30th March - Cancelled

After an inspection of car parking area today - Friday (and not even taking into account the rain forecast for tomorrow) it has been decided that it is too wet and muddy for car parking. Therefore unfortunately we have decided to cancel the trial. We can only apologise for this inconvenience

Below is a statement from the Colwyn club regarding the cancellation of there Trial

Colwyn Trial on Sunday 30th March - Cancelled

After an inspection of car parking area today - Friday (and not even taking into account the rain forecast for tomorrow) it has been decided that it is too wet and muddy for car parking. Therefore unfortunately we have decided to cancel the trial. We can only apologise for this inconvenience

events in the south east you'd be lucking in the rainy months to not be dragged into or out of the parking area. doesn't a trial start from when you leave the road going onto the field seeing if you can park without getting stuck. i've had my toyota van completely sideways flat out to get to where i want to park, its great fun to do and watch, never stopped a trial in the south east unless i'm mistaken.

Spud perhaps all farmers in the sourh east are arable farmers and any mess dosen't matter, but up in hilly Wales its does amd land is hard to come by and I don't know off a quicker way of p*ss*ng off farmers than digging up there grass.

Its not my club but we have several venues we don't even think off going to in the winter as you just can't get on the fields never mind off them.