Spending Time This Summer In Calgary

dfwilson

I will be spending some time this summer at my companies corporate headquarters in Calgary, Alberta. The time will be spent in two week increments affording me at least a few weekends when I could and would like to go see a trials event. Any information about clubs or events in the area would be appreciated.

Thanks

Doug Wilson

Doug the first Trial is May 4th in Calgary - at the local MX/Trials park - next one is North near Edmonton on June 21/22 - #3 is on July 12th also near Edmonton ( Falun) - August another one near Calgary, then back North again for a Sept event at a place called Gwynne.

Doug the first Trial is May 4th in Calgary - at the local MX/Trials park - next one is North near Edmonton on June 21/22 - #3 is on July 12th also near Edmonton ( Falun) - August another one near Calgary, then back North again for a Sept event at a place called Gwynne.

Thanks Outlaw Dave,

I will add the dates to my calendar and see if I can schedule trips around them. My wife was joking with me today about me keeping a bike and gear in Calgary It may not be too far fetched of an idea.

Cheers

Doug Wilson

Hi Doug,

Which quadrant of the city will you be living in? There is a lot of great riding that may be closer than you think. Just helping with logical reasons to why you should have a bike here! ;)

Brad Smith

• 1 month later...