Sammy Miller Series

joshjames

I have taken quite a bit of interest in the Sammy Miller Classic Trial series, So I thought whilst I'm out of action with a knackered knee, I'd take a look. I was really looked forward to it, although it was some distance to drive. Two and a half hours later I arrived at the Three horseshoes at Wheathill nr Ludlow in Shropshire, as the trial started at 10am I wasn't expecting many riders to be around. And there wasn't any ! but there was a few people walking around (including an observer)also looking somewhat lost and in search of the sections, but nobody could explain where the trial was taking place ! along with a few others I drove and walked around for an hour and like everyone else when very angry, just gave up and drove the two and a half hours home...................

Sorry to here you missed viewing a great trial on Saturday (right day?) The sections were the normal suspects and people would have been still at the start from 11h30 and as far as i know people were around all day

My report on the trial is here Hope you enjoy the article. Next round is the Sam Cooper, near Stratford

The next round is the Sam Cooper in May; again a long road loop (correct me Stratford Club if i am wrong), but from memory most groups (Dovedale, Weston Wood etc) are not too far from the road. Best thing is to rock up to the start and get the locations (and advice) on the best sections to watch. The North Berks club usually do a good job of that at the Downland also.

Hope the knee gets better and get the Seeley (?) out on a trial. More twinshocks the better.....though there are already too many Honda's