Micheal Brown's Beta

jsygasgas

Has anyone got any idea what the difference between a standard 08 beta 270 and micheals browns bike or brown's bike and the dougies or fajrdo's apart from browns looks better obviously :thumbup:

Edited by jsygasgas

I totally agree with you on browny's bike looking better. At bangor i too looked at both bikes and some obvious differences are the exhaust which looks really cool, the middle box which was huge and also the switch on the handle bar. Not forgetting those forks in a mulittude of colours (similar to the late 2000 2 stroke monts) Oh yeah and a noticable difference in size in both riders :thumbup: As regards the engines im sure theres not much difference but i guess thats a trade secret. To be honest i think dougs looks so much a standard beta and browny's a tricked up version and im sure people are gonna be gaggin to buy those beta extras on michaels bike as they become availalble. I do know you can get the michael brown replica sticker kit which looks absoulutely awsome. You can only order these direct from his website www.trialsmonkey.co.uk and at only