Riding Gear, Cheapest Place To Get It From

beta boy

i need some trials gear as i am fed up with my baggy mx cloths gettin caught on bushes and my trousers gettin caught on branches and making my legs come off the pegs :wacko:

anyway where is the cheapest place to get riding gear from in the uk i live in jersey so it will have to be mail order and the gear has to be made by makes such as: hebo,clice,xcting,rawsports

BB

Edited by beta boy

How was the service from them?  It's just that I've ordered a shirt and gloves from them and I've only got confimation that they have taken my money but no order confimation.  Also how long did it take to deliver?

Sorry for the barage of questions,

Peter

Seem to remember the same sort of thing happened. I payed for the goods and then heard nothing but the stuff arrived around 2 weeks later. I never sent an e mail to ask but before buying the goods I did send one asking how much P & P would be, I got a swift response from that, within 24 hours if I remember right.

I'll concur with boof for a change. Scottish trial supplied my jeans and shirt at less that half the UK price. The deliver was very good with the stuff arriving in only a few days.

I wouldn't worry if you have ordered and are still waiting they are a trustworthy company.