Jackson Record Under Threat?

mattylad

I don't now what odds you'd get but lets put it this way whether or not the king himself can go clean is immaterial, if the weather stays as it is this trial will be won on dabs. That in itself puts extra pressure on the top riders.

Tell you what though what I saw before I left, the boy is up for it...I think you call this the Intense Look

post-787-1210165065.jpg

Ey up, buggers got a steam on, did he attend the TC curry night.

nah that was last night, bugger Greig waited tilll I'd gone home. It was hot on Monday, damned hot, not surprised he was sweating a bit....

2nd sub at Gorton is a tough section, even tougher if they make you exit out the top right side.

Shame but now he doesn't have to think about cleaning the event.

Bugger, that's a real shame ;)

Maybe maybe not K, would the C of C toughen up more sections to get points of the top one or two if they were cleaning every day ?

If Browny, fived it and Doug got a two, it must of been a fair section for the SSDT.

Maybe maybe not K, would the C of C toughen up more sections to get points of the top one or two if they were cleaning every day ?

If Browny, fived it and Doug got a two, it must of been a fair section for the SSDT.

Must have been a right stinker......

Had the same conversation about toughening them up with HL before we left on Tuesday....She said the boss had already said he wouldn't be tightening them up, yeah must have been a belter