spongy

Hello Trials riders,

My name is Jim and I started riding vintage trials two years ago. I have a Yamaha TY 175 that I have been competing on and really like the bike. I gave up motorcycles 45 years ago and recently got back into riding. Yes, I am 64 and that makes me an old man but I am really enjoying the trials sport and the camaradie associated with the vintage events. I live in Western Colorado, USA. My hobby is buying vintage trials bikes and fixing them up. It's a great sport.

Wasn't there just a couple AHRMA events in your area recently? Do did you make it to them?

Just remember, when you think you are old that there are motocross guys vying for a 80+ class to get away from the 70+ whippersnappers... so it's all relative.

We have had a number of AHRMA events in the Rocky Mountain region lately.........I have made two of the three. This is such a great area for trials. I am currently working with the BLM to secure some areas near Grand Junction, CO for practice and competitive events.