Estc Infosystems 2-day Trial

tombo46

Looking at doing the Earl Shilton Infosystems 2-day Trial...

Has anyone done it before? if so what sort of thing should I expect? How many sections and how many laps are there usually on each day?

any info much appreciated!

All the best

Tom

Edited by tombo46

Tom, first time for me and the Legend this year but I have done a few of their club trials at the Yennards. Always run smoothly, no stupid sections and a great bunch of riders so the 2 day should be no different. I think the Saturday sections are run backwards so abit easier and Sundays the proper way round, not sure how many laps or number of sections but the Yennards is a quality bit of ground with just about every type of terrain going including a rocky stream :(

Not too much hopping on the hard route and most of the sections involve riding over something an awkward way rather than massive steps, somehow the course plotters manage to stick in a couple of options for the riders line wise which is clever so every section is well thought out. Theres usually a great burger van at the trials and spares back up/tyre van as well so hope they are both on site on the weekend for grub and breakages.

Edited by The Addict

5:30 PM Saturday and 10:30 Sunday, bring your tent and camp. 40 sections both days (10X4) and Free Burger for all Saturday night riders. Burger Van will be selling food from early Sunday to cater for campers who can't be ars-d to cook. Behind Bars spares van on site from early Sunday in case you break anything Saturday night or just fancy spending the money you saved with the free burger and camping. Toilets will be provided but bring whatever water you need as there is none on site.