Steriotypical Bikes

Guest Yamaha_dude

Guest Yamaha_dude

You know how people always say things like: Montesas are strongest by far but are really heavy, Gassers are good performance but are always falling apart, Shercos are good to but they fall apart too!!! im not saying any of these so please dont be offended! But are these things people say true, the way i see it, they must all be good enough or they wouldnt make them and they wouldnt sell and the choice really is just down to which the rider is most loyal with. Tha point of view is very stupid i supose but you see i wouldnt know anyway because i have a yam (curently for sale look in the classifieds).

Are these true or just what people say to make there bike sound a helluva lot better than everyone elses???

Y_D Rich Longstaff

gas gas's falling apart? B) popycock! mine runs great and always has done...

apart from all the grey smokey stuff that always comes out, when it should be invisible.. the stuff that comes outt he exhaust tubey thing i mean.. :rolleyes:

Guest Yamaha_dude

Hmm yeh it makes you feel better about yourself when the polution is invisible and especially when it smells like strawberries :rolleyes: Good old ipone.