Why Are Trials Clothes So Tight

beta boy

what i wanna no is why are they so tight looks really poofy hugging all the parts off your body i mean it looks good on the lady's (nice lookin ones that is) but on us makes me feel sick can someone explain why they are so bloody tight

Edited by beta boy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To each his own lad. If ya' don't like them wear a feed sack. Dressing in a spandex suit is for the fit, serious rider. The japanese were the first as far as I recall, and they were so stylish that many others eventually followed. Alot of racer types think trials is a puff sport anyway. I say to heck with them! Let them try it and find out just how easy it is in the expert class then we'll see if they think we're puffs. Try to get over your homophobia. Maybe find a woman or somethin'

Trials riders like the improved cooling effect of paper thin skin tight spandex suits that don't resist movement and provide incredible incentive not to fall on yer back in the rocks. Besides they look cool and feel really mmm good. :rolleyes:

If you don't like trials gear then go for motorcross, its much loser. Apart from the all-in-one suits its only the trousers that are tight. This is a trend in a lot of active sports, running, climbing, hillwalking. I have used both baggy MX stuff and the "tight" trials pants. I prefer the trials gear. its warm when its cold and cool when its warm. I never got on with the MX trousers. Just didn't like the fit and baggy-ness of them.

Guest Yamaha_dude

lol i think its so they dont catch on bushs n stuff like that, right guys?

I can put up with the trousers, but i cant stnd one piece suits... on lads that is :rolleyes: