Czech World Round

beta200

Myself and some lads from Scarborough have just got back from a long weekend in the Czech Republic watching the world round, the event was brilliant great sections and you could get real close to the action and not loads of hills like at Hawkstone, which was good for us because we had a fair bit of beer the night before so flat ground with the hang over was good.

We were there to cheer on Michael Brown and Shaughan and he did not dissapoint, finished in his best position in the championship SO FAR. we might have to start going to every world round to lend our support.

IF there is a world round there next year get yourselfs there its well worth it, great venue and beer is dead cheap.

If any one else went did you notice how many very pretty young ladies were observing, must be a website in czech. pretty observers .com

Nice to see Andy and Jake out and about having a few drinks.

Dave

I know about the what goes on the road stays on the road rules, so I won't ask about SCP.

Had a great time there last year, would loved to have come along with some of Teesside's finest, but unfortunately couldn't make it.