Sutton Falcons - Rosebowl Trophy National Trial

• 2 weeks later...

As well as the championship classes, there will also be a cracking hard and clubman route for guest riders.

The club section plotters have already made a start and report that all the streams are running well in the rocky Derbyshire venues being used.

As usual for most clubs we are short of a few observers for the event, so if there are any volunteers - or if anyone intending to ride can supply an observer, please ring Steve SHAW on 07718 512173. Riders providing such an observer will be eligible for a substantial discount on the entry fee and all observers will receive a cash gift to use for refreshments or travelling expenses.

Entry forms and regs can be accessed on the club website at www.suttonfalcons.com

Closing date 7 SEPT.

Thanks, but it really is looking good - think we are about there.

How many obsrevers have you got? Are you running 40 subs?

I got about 20 observers at the moment, and we are running 35 subs.

Hopefully that should cover the trial.

I wanted to ride the rosebowl but its a bit close to our trial on the 28th, and theres still a bit of work to do out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Have 18 observers at the moment, be nice to have at least 4 or five more volunteers. Entries also looking acceptable but would be nice to have some more local riders coming along to support us in the non championship classes (modern bikes)

Last week - entries close 7 Sept - all details on the club website.

i am travelling up to do the rosebowl, proberly bed and breakfast ,anyone no a good place around matlock ,safe for bike on trailler , and resonable price, if i leave it to saturday night will there be places still avaliable, matlock must have a few bed and breakfasts I imagine.

Edited by tilertrialler