Sutton Falcons - Rosebowl Trophy National Trial

Likewise, really enjoyable day.

Thought each group was good, nice to have the variety, though maybe could of had another section at the golf course?

Didn't think the the road mileage was too bad, and glad we were advised to top up after the first group.

Everybody I spoke to in the paddock after seemed to enjoy it. I wonder if you might get some grumblings though as I noticed a few clean sheets on the scoreboard so could of been a bit harder for them. Though I'm sure 90% of the entry dropped enough marks, I know I did !

Thanks to the club and observers for their hard work.

I wonder if you might get some grumblings though as I noticed a few clean sheets on the scoreboard so could of been a bit harder for them.

It was OK for us mere mortals.

You can never win with setting out sections - the team set out in heavy rain and it was much harder. Even with an eye on a decent forecast you can never judge how much the land will dry out (which it did)

Plus there was such a varied mix of talent - from trials gods to trials numpties (me) so you can't win- but for the majority, a lot of whom were on classic bikes - it was about right - enjoyable, testing dry and fun in beautiful surroundings.

As Neil Gaunt said - Any day out riding your bike is a bonus.

Can the results be viewed anywhere, had to leave as soon as finished for the 4 hour drive home!

www.suttonfalcons.com

as soon as they are available - bear with us.

Steve Shaw has to go through all 180 punch cards and work out section by section scores (ACU requirement apparently?) before juggling them around into classes and positions - that's as well as trying to earn a crust in his day job!