Bearing Kit For Linkage Asm

firstgear

Hey- Would that Sherco you are seeking parts for be the ever so slightly used unit of Mr Kutchey?

Another question.... Those Pro Taper bars you sold me are a smaller ID than my old renthal's- The bar ends I have are too large- didn't look to see how much smaller the ID is- if it's just a bit I can drill it out. Or should I get new bar ends from you?

Would you like to team up for the road trip to Windsor this weekend?

I have a couple different types of bar ends, I am sure we can trade to get you ones that work.

Yes, Jim and I are going thru Joe's bike to help him get it ready for the Nationals... Lets just say it needs some work!!

I will be going to Windsor with my Dad and Mason but I am sure ther is room for one more.

kjax Posted Today, 10:01 AM

Hey- Would that Sherco you are seeking parts for be the ever so slightly used unit of Mr Kutchey?

Another question.... Those Pro Taper bars you sold me are a smaller ID than my old renthal's- The bar ends I have are too large- didn't look to see how much smaller the ID is- if it's just a bit I can drill it out. Or should I get new bar ends from you?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EVER SO SLIGHTLY USED!!!!!! :thumbup:

I guess that is one way to refer to what he has done to it.

OK I really can't say anything bad about the guy because he has no fear (tries any obstacle you put in front of him), has tons of natural talent for the sport, and he is a truly nice guy.

Anybody know if Mr Kutchey will be in Windsor?

Kjax, you just need a bigger hammer to push them bar ends in!!!!!

I'll call you later today Scott. Hey Zippy I went out and got a BIG hammer- I figure that will do it. There is no doubt, Joey has all the right stuff to do well in this sport. Including First Gear to put his bike back together!