Red Bull Rookies Cup

plunker1

daniface.jpgredbulllogo.jpg

Hey guys this is my daughter's promo flier for the RBRC. Last year she was the only Trials rider and 1 of 3 girls. She just missed being selected but has been getting real good at sliding the XR80 around and racing some MX and XC. She may even get some RR Track time this year. She is real excited about getting to try-out again. I think the boys are going to be in trouble. ( BIG trouble if they get too close )

Hi my name is Dani Toole,

I live in , AR. and go to Wells Junior High School in Greenwood.

Because of my Academics, Attitude, and Accomplishments in motorcycle competitions.

I am, one of the 100 kids that have been invited to try-out for the AMA / RED BULL ROOKIES CUP

This is a selection event to get the top 20, 13 -16 year-olds from all of North and South Americas to complete in their own series of Road Races on KTM race bikes. There were over 400 applicants!

If selected we will get the same treatment as our top Pro racers! We will be supplied with Alpinestar gear and race all around the country on the same weekend and tracks as my heroes.

The only down side is that I will need to travel to Alabama

Edited by PLUNKER1

• 1 month later...

Sorry Paul no paypal account.

You can contact me at rtoole@amcoprod.com or 918/721-9987 and I will send my address if needed.

Dani had an interview with the local TV and Newspapers last night. She is getting pretty pumped.

Thanks Rob