Anyone Here From Peterborough Area?

heathy

I have just moved from the north east where you are spoilt for choice for places to take the bike, I am now living in Peterborough which I think must be the flattest place on earth ;)

I have seen the odd bike around on trailers though so just wondering if anyone lives in peterborough or knows where I can take the sherco???

Thanks

ello mate in from leicester but ride around peterborough and rutland area a fair bit......theres the peterborough club which use Wansford just of the A1 A47 junction. Pegasus grantham which use various venues in rutland. and loughborough dmcc which use venues near tilton on the hill in rutland. i use all of them and are good trials also you have lincoln and banovalum which are lincolnshire based then also nene valley which are northants. thats choice for trials and there is NO choice for practise which is a bit crap.

feel free too pm me about certain trials and il do my best to help...what level do you ride at??? theres a pegasus trial near belvoir castle 2moro if your free.

see ya around..... Paul wareing

Well that was useful information I didn't know any of that.

To be honest, I really just ride the bike for a bit of fun as I don't have a lot of time to practice and I work abroad and never know when I will be away so would find it hard to regularly enter trials.

I have a 2006 sherco and its been sat in my garage for over a year since it was new as I just haven't had the time to use it, so now I have the move sorted I am just trying to find a good place to ride and make time to use it! ;)