Hipwell Road Trial 21st Of September

merrydeth

Went to lend a hand to the Hipwell brothers yesterday, to cut the sections in for this sundays trial. Some mega sections as the great english weather last month has open all the sections up a treat....

If you want a mega 2 laps of 22ish sections then get yourself to Peak Forest this weekend!

Enter on the day and only

I've asked if we can move our Novogar date by a week either way next year so it doesn't clash with the Hipwell (if we're awarded a Novogar next year).

I wouldn't mind being able to have a go at it, and we'd also benefit from a fair few extra riders without the clash.

I've asked if we can move our Novogar date by a week either way next year so it doesn't clash with the Hipwell (if we're awarded a Novogar next year).

I wouldn't mind being able to have a go at it, and we'd also benefit from a fair few extra riders without the clash.

Yep, its a cracking trial run by those Hipwell boys and the sections are superb, sadly I can't ride this year as working but my lad is riding with his mate.

The Hipwell boys do a great deal for our sport and Andy does a great deal for the local brewery although it was sad to hear they sacked him after he

drank most of the profits!!

Apparently Kev used to drink too but gave up last year after a drunken local lad from New Mills gave him a lesson in playing pool he'll never forget!!

Hope its a great day folks

Great day today at the Hipwell, big thanks to everyone who organised and helped/observed. Weather was perfect and all the sections very rideable and not too slippy, well worth the 300 mile round trip for me and Ralphy :thumbup:

Saw Andy for a couple of chats Pete, he was riding well shame you couldnt make it mate :) and that waterfall section you observed a couple of years ago looked half the size this year thank god

Edited by The Addict

Seconded. Has to be the hardest trial Ive ever ridden (endurance wise - what's these lumps of jelly hanging from my shoulders) but also the most enjoyable. There can't be that many more trials through such stunning scenery and on one of the nicest days of the year too - the riding between sections was fantastic itself.

Thanks to all concerned.