Observered The Book By Eric Kitchen

honda pants

I bought it as a pressie for someone, but have looked through it numerous times since and think it's fantastic. From start to finish. Don't think many folk on here got copies though, or at least if they did they chose to ignore my post praising it at the time!! :thumbup:

Hi, sad response so far anyway thier loss!!!

regards Steve

I bought one myself and it is a masterpiece of trials photo history between 1970 to 2007. The photos bring back the brilliant memories of attending the SSDT over the years.

Being from Yorkshire, when I bought one I begged another from Jake for this year's Scott Trial Charity Auction. Jake kindly agreed and is going to get Dougie, as 2008's SSDT winner to sign it as well as Eric Kitchen. If you are successful in bidding, perhaps you can get one or two more signatures on the Scott night from the likes of Fujigas and Amos! The book is from a limited edition of 50no. only and well worth bidding for. Jake told me in June that he had about sold out, so this could be your last chance to own one of these rare and wonderful books!