Hows It Going Nice To Be Here

frodge

hi all , i am mike , i have only just taken up trials at the dizzy age of 36 and my lack of fitness showed straight away , i have only done the first 4 round of the lancs mcc birkett series and have thourouhly enjoyed it but i need to find time and more importantly somewhere close to home to practise.i just which i had started this years ago.

i have just bought a scorpa 250 2001 model after my first bike a faded 1994 jordi tores replica decided to kill its stator (now has a vespa one on but the missus doesnt know so i could have a new bike ;-)

i find the scorpa so much easier to ride but i think it is more because it is set up better not because i have suddenly got better.

anyway thats enough from me for now before you all fall asleep . may catch some of you in a trial.

ttfn

thanks i will look into that , my only problem is the missus is due to pop one out as it were on saturday if it is on time so i dont think i will be allowed to play out so far from home but i might just look into doing a few of these trials later on when baby is out and settled.