Hiya From Calgary, Ab, Canada

bark

Hi,

I was lucky enough to watch a trials event for the 1st time a couple of weekends ago. It was in New York state near Elmira. I believe it was put on by a club/organization called District 4. Anyway, it was thoroughly enjoyable and I find myself interested in the sport. This seems like a great site to learn about the sport.

My background is mostly with roadracing which I've declined to participate in for quite a few years now. I've been enjoying trail riding pretty continuously since 2001. Off road is utterly enjoyable for me and far less expensive. I've tried participating in one HS this past summer and I had a blast. I'm slow but I finished. I hope to do a few more events next year. My skills are low. Trial riding would be a great way to improve them.

Thanks,

Bark

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I've checked out both the ADRA website and have enjoyed many pictures from Outlaw's website. I had originally seen a recommendation about Outlaw Trials from Paul N. from the RMDRA. He spoke super highly about your store. I wish it was next door so I could pop in and have a look! I also graduated from Revelstoke High School more than 20 years ago so had a sweet spot for your trip to Joss mountain. I've never been on that mountain but I love the area and could recognize some of the locations like three valley gap. The riding looks spectacular.

Thanks,

Bark