2009 British Trials Championship

g14gav

I know Mike Rapley mentioned this and maybe its been spoke about before but....

Does anyone have any idea/knowledge on the Expert A and Expert B courses that are promised in 09?

Q1, someone must know by now if the new course is going to lie in the middle of the existing 2 or below the 2008 experts.

There's been many discussions/comments about the 2008 expert course but just exactly what has been decided?

Q2, Does any one know if the existing top expert riders from 2008 are been forced/advised to ride "Expert A"?

Q3, Are the ACU avoiding this question? (no offence, have checked website but no joy)

Q4, Will you have to travel to round 1 to find out?

Q5, Which course will the youth A superstars be riding?

Any ideas??? :D

G14

I believe the expert A will be similar to this years expert route in severity but made up of 50% Championship sections and 50% expert B sections.

Expert B should then work out easier than this years full expert course. Aimed at centre experts.

Out of 12 sections we should have

6 full championship severity, Expert A and B will ride easier route and will be hard expert B sections

6 tricky championship that expert A will ride hard route on and expert B will ride the easier route which should be easeir than this years.

C of C are charged with the winner in each class dropping 20 to 30 marks.

I guess top 10 to 15 approx of this years experts to stay expert A anybody else to ride expert B. I am sure a grading list is being compiled.

Youth will ride expert A I think.

Hope that helps.

I am sure JC or ACU will correct anything that I hyaven't got quiet right