Kid 50 Tyres

wayne_weedon

Not got a Kid 50 or 0.5? but from looking at a couple spec sheets on the net it seems they use 2.00x16 and 2.50x15 tyres.

These are the same width/rim size as used on the old Cota 25A and it's this machine I need tyres for. Are they likely to fit the old cota rims? I had heard they may be bicycle tyres?

Any known suppliers for these I could talk to?

At the moment the cota tyres are all in one piece but for how much longer with use it's anyones guess!

Wayne...

Not got a Kid 50 or 0.5? but from looking at a couple spec sheets on the net it seems they use 2.00x16 and 2.50x15 tyres.

These are the same width/rim size as used on the old Cota 25A and it's this machine I need tyres for. Are they likely to fit the old cota rims? I had heard they may be bicycle tyres?

Any known suppliers for these I could talk to?

At the moment the cota tyres are all in one piece but for how much longer with use it's anyones guess!

Wayne...

If that is the case(same size) then they should at least be available under the Sherco part number I would think? May pay a premium through the importers, but? Worth checking I would think.