'06 125

shercoman2k8

Hey, just changed my fork seals, decided to change the oil whilst I was at it.... Now, Ive read various posts on here about oil amounts, measures ect..

Im more of a bouncy, hoppy rider than just throttle and wish for the best.... Ive read that there should be between 300 and 330 each leg but one leg had a LOT more than the other, the spring side.... Although ive seen 300-330 ml per leg ive seen 120 mm from the top of compressed fork. Basically, im confused and have very little idea of which way to do it, anybody able to post a full guide including the bleeding... some say compress the fork whilst filling, others dont! Im in a massive tangle!

When i changed the oil on an '06 290 I drained the forks completly pumping the cartridge dry. I then refilled the cartridge side with half the oil recommended and sealed the leg and pumped it, then i put in the rest of the oil and pumped it.

Oil types and levels for the 2006 trials models Paioli front forks

Oil level on right leg: 60mm With forks at bottom Quantity: 370 +/- 4cc

Oil level on left leg: 110mm With forks at bottom and without spring Quantity: 385+/- 4 cc

Oil type Idemitsu O J RACING TYPE 01 Viscosity at 40