Channel Five Now!

Andy

This isn't Dougies first outing on british tv. It might not of been mainstream but it was Sky 1 a good while back. He was on the rubbish motoring programme called "vroom vroom". He was trying to teach some girl how to ride the 4rt. Was on for a similar time but indeed good to see trials on tv!

I would try and find a link for the clip but can't access youtube at work! :thumbup:

Met VBH at the McRae event last year and trust me, I'd only last about two minutes with her too ;)

...we'd heard that.... :thumbup:

largely due to those pink riding pants

Oh yeah Brilliant.......now Mrs Slapshot and sprog are trawling the trials sites to see where they can get the tops, (the new Hebo/Iris Kramer designed stuff) my copy of YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE just happened to be open at the right/wrong page whatever way you look at it...... :wub:

Agreed though, good to see trials on TV .... Can you call Channel 5 mainstream yet???

Jeeez! lads,have you permanently got your beer goggles on or what?

I can't get away with VBH ,that bloody awful wheezy-laugh,a voice like she's gulped a helium balloon and that 'Skelator' top lip too ;)

I wouldn't even touch her if she 'went' like a nympho' on death row. :thumbup:

I was looking forward to seeing trials on mainstream telly but that dizzy mare spoilt it for me:

Quote;''Oh my God,this is soooo scary....'' :wub:

If you really must torture y'sel' I think it's on again 8.00 channel Fiver tonight.

HAM2, clearly you are spoilt with bevvies of beauties round your way, but the sight of VBH at a club trial round here would see scores skyrocket as chests puffed out and rushes of blood left brains in short supply!

I, for one, would love her to adorn my arm. I could allow her to 'spectate' and suddenly my pitiful scores would be enough...

:thumbup:

It's a slow day at work so here comes some topic related waffle:

I may have to give VBH a back-handed compliment as she's pretty much answered a question I've had in mind for a while now..''Is trials that thrilling?''

Like most people I go on thrill rides( theme parks) with friends and family whilst on holiday..The Hulk,Spiderman,the Mummy..(no, these are not my family, I'm naming the rides!)..Space mountain,Tower of Terror , Aerosmith etc...

I even had a 'crosser once.

Also I used to 'borrow' my brothers Impreza (280BHP), when the tyres were nearly done and loon about in that (not on the public highway of course!) but when asked by my companions; ''Wasn't that the best thrill ever or what?'' I reply that it's not quite the same as going up a step/rock that's sticking out of a steep hillside or down a knarly,rooted,greasy drop (when you balls up the brakes or knock it out of gear by accident!).

Look here I don't hear her squealing with terror/delight as in the trials test! .

This girl also rides around in supercars and fast road bikes but she doesn't say that she feels sick (with nerves)?

As an aside,if you're deeply skeptical like me, you may have wondered if the prize winners from shows like Fifth Gear are legit' or just related to the producter/editor/camerman but I'm happy to announce that the winner of the Porsche carrera 4 from 2 weeks ago is my brothers workmate, Keith.

The package for the prize includes the car,a performance driving course and most importantly