What Is The Range Of A Tl320 On A Full Tank Of Fuel?

qcowboy

I'm planning a trip next weekend to Moab, Utah, an area with lots of choices of trails, some of them very rough, technical trails with lots of obstacles to challenge a trials bike. I'm trying to determine which trails I can practically expect to ride without running out of fuel, but the TL320 is new to me, and I don't yet know how far I can go on a tank of fuel.

How far does YOUR TL320 go on a tankful?

We used to carry a couple of bottles of premix in a backpack when out in the desert

That's great. And it's precisely what I hope to avoid by asking this question in the first place.

So how far can I expect to go in the event I don't want to carry explosives on my person while riding rough trails and obstacles, far from the nearest firefighters?

Edited by qcowboy

Its a good sized tank, 20 - 30 miles. But will vary dramatically depending on what gears/speed your doing. Camping shops sell Sigg metal bottles specifically for carring fuel for petrol stoves etc.

That's great. And it's precisely what I hope to avoid by asking this question in the first place.

So how far can I expect to go in the event I don't want to carry explosives on my person while riding rough trails and obstacles, far from the nearest firefighters?

But you don't mind have a large amount in close proximity to the family jewels :guinness:

BTW those camping stove bottles are what we used, just for emergency really as a get you home type thing

Edited by peter9000uk

Thanks gang! I'm going to try the bike on the Slickrock trail on Friday, which is about twelve miles. I'll start with a full tank, and then top it off when I've finished, measuring what I use to top it off. That should give me a good idea how far I can go on a gallon. Can't wait for the weekend!