Your Opinion?

joel

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't buy a GasGas, the gearboxes blow up. Don't buy a Beta, the carb leaks. Don't buy a Sherco, they're too fragile and need frequent rebuilds. Don't buy a Scorpa, it's all old technology. Don't buy a Montesa, they're underpowered and heavy. What you need is.... Tork Attak!

By the way: :):hl::(:D:D

Down Pete down.

I like the idea of starting a bike review page. It could include the bike specs as supplied by the factory and a user review area a bit like all the front page articles already have.

I also agree with the others above. The only way to tell which bike is best for you is listen to your mates and ride as many as you can before selecting the one that best suits your riding and pocket. They all have good and bad points and there's always stories of the unlucky few who get a bad one from any of the manufactures.

I like the idea of starting a bike review page. It could include the bike specs as supplied by the factory and a user review area a bit like all the front page articles already have.

Hear hear.

Good idea.

Nice idea. The only drawback is that not everybody who uses this site has the maturity to post sensibly.

A good example of this is the news articles. Because people assume anonimity (wrongly!) there are a lot of comments made that are either rude, inapporpriate or just totally irrelevant. They do get deleted pretty quickly either by myself or the other people I've got helping police them, but we're not always around.

Folk aren't going to waste time on articles full of "SHERCO SUX" or "Teh Mont is fat" or "U R GAY. U DONT KNW WOT UR TLKNG ABT. MY GA55ER ROX TEH WURLD" (get my drift?!!!)

Yeah good point Andy. I guess people aren't brought up to be mature any more. (Bit rich from a 16yr old I know :D but my Mum bless her did a good job, the 'ol fashioned way).

Just for the record, SHERCO ROOOLEZZZ INNIT