New To Trials

cliff

I have been riding bikes for nearly 40 years but last messed around on trials bikes as a teenager. I decided to buy a basket case almost trials cub as a project, well of course the bug has bitten so where do I start, I would like to enter a novice trial when i eventually finish the bike but are there any clubs in the surrey area? any advice welcome, I really dont have a clue where to start.

Welcome to TC, the best way to get into trials i to buy Trials & Motocross News Magazine from the news agents on Friday, take a look in the back for events that are on and pop along to one that is local to you.

You will soon track down the Sec of the meeting who will be more than happy to sign you up as a club member for a few pounds and sign the affiliation (licence) form that you can download from the ACU web site. The club sec will sign your affiliation form, send that to the ACU (trials doen't need to fill in the medical part of the form, that's for speed events) with a cheque for