Jack Wood Pics

theshercorider

My Dad added the pics of the Jack wood trial last night, it was so enjoyable to watch and can't wait till im old enough. He took them at my section, number 19, the one before the fuel stop, at rocher top number 40 and maybe a few in the kwai. Anyway enjoy them and check back regular as he updates the sight every weekend, depends on what trial i am doing though.

Have funn.... Linky

My Dad added the pics of the Jack wood trial last night, it was so enjoyable to watch and can't wait till im old enough. He took them at my section, number 19, the one before the fuel stop, at rocher top number 40 and maybe a few in the kwai. Anyway enjoy them and check back regular as he updates the sight every weekend, depends on what trial i am doing though.

Have funn.... Linky

Nice one :rotfl: cheers for posting.

and cheers for observing :thumbup: , although you could have told me I didn't need to walk down and back up that hill :lol:

Nice one :rotfl: cheers for posting.

and cheers for observing :thumbup: , although you could have told me I didn't need to walk down and back up that hill :lol:

There were so many people that went down there only to find they didn't have too, made me laugh a few times, just can't wait till my hand isn't broken. I'm counting the days.