Let The Games Begin

toofasttim

Skiving work time for short posts Pete. Move into house on Friday so home internet should be setup by next week. Much more time to (as the Scots say) "blather".

Apart from that I have resumed "glowing" after a ten year break! Love to Gel and the lads.

Glenn dropped a few today and let Carlos and Becky open the advantage, although still gaining over Donna! Hang in there !

(I wish I could compete with either of them girls!)

And what's up with Alexz, he is just over the top! Could have beat Fujigas this year!

Are there any Xispa's there? :P

Copey, you have not been paying attention to your Tc supporters pics. A few good ones of Xispa riders.

Yes Steve, you are somewhat correct in that I have not kept up, yet I thought I caught a glimpse of one, yet unsure.

I tend to get off in the distant runners, as in these brief posts. It seems a bit baffling to keep up with things, soo many riders, and many I do not know. Some I never heard of. Each with their own story.

Seems the results indicate that Becky had a good day and took spot 80 over Carlos at 82!

Mr Pye, on the Fantic at spot 95!

Magnus was in there somwhere, and Glenn at spot 113, well over Donna at spot 129.

Glenn will eventually make it home, wash down, sleep and relax, and at some point possibly read this jumble of comments form halfway round the globe. Honorable mention to be in the top half of the(best in the world) lot! Job well done! :o

Still let a girl beat him! :P

Edited by copemech

Cheers cope.

I'm quite chuffed with my result, I was hoping to get a first class award and did.

this years Wednesday was epic, carrying bikes across a waist deep river, two men to a bike, riding sections by jumping from bank to bank in 3rd gear between the cards. It was hard work but very satisfying to finish

I first rode in 86 and that was bad but I never doubted I would get home in 86, this year I was wondering when we got to that river. A spanish guy was washed away with his 4rt and ended up on a little island downstream.

roll on next year !

I'm quite chuffed with my result, I was hoping to get a first class award and did.

I do believe you were the only rider called up on stage by their TC user name! Good to see you and well done on the result :P

Did I see a xispa being pushed along the road at nevis bridge, out of fuel perhaps.. or maybe they couldn't stand upto the test!

If the xispa got that far then its as good as any other bike in my view.

227 finishers out of 278 entries, as only one xispa started it got further than some bikes.