4rt Delay?

windlestone

The delay still can't be this 100 hour endurance test. If the bikes are in this country and not being sent out to dealers it surely must mean there is a mechanical problem. instead of a recall the modification will be carried out prior to the bikes being released to the public.

At this rate i'll have retired from trials before i get a new mont 4rt :banana:

It's interesting that you say the bikes aren't in the country Dabster. TMX reported that the bikes were at sandifords but not being released yet and that was prior to the Scott. A dealer i have spoken to also confirmed this.

You are pictured sitting on one in Spain. Are they on general release there?

Martin, thanks for the info on the frames. Are there any bikes in the US yet?

so many different stories , 100hr test . the frame one , who knows , i heard there was a software problem too . chinese wispers most i think.

a honest informant also rang me and said the bikes left spain

weds last week, :banana:

ONE SURE FACT they aint here :banana:

but they will come perhaps next week

or the week after :P or as caroline might say a week to ten days ish

just think christmas is only 6 weeks so they should be here for then

EH SANTY??

Had my bike ordered since may with a delivery date 2 week October. spoke to Caroline at scott 7 to 10 days. Appleyards now say next week. Caroline at Sandifords say ring dealer. Price started at 4K, then 4.1K paid 3 weeks ago 4.4K. Canot understand Sandifords position regarding information for delivery dates. The whole launch has been a complete PR shambles for Honda / Montesa leaving the end user thinking the bike has problems. See what happens next week, perhaps another 7-10 days.

spot on r2w , i had the same wait for the 315 thats why im not hassling the dealer , its not their fault . the dealer is the messenger they only know what sandifords tell them, which will be next week,then when that comes its next week again.

sandifords will sell out the uk allocation for 05 ,so as for pr they probably couldnt give a $hit it makes no difference :banana:

Yes it was the first out, ordered it back in may. Striped the lights and indicators off on staturday but didnt fancy riding it at addingham moorside first time out so still on my 04. Local club trial this weekend. fantastic piece of kit up close, bike feels very charasmatic, looking forward to getting it dirty. Sounds very noisy on return throttle around the houses at home but 2 bikes were at addingham and not noticed the noise. The air filter element is open under the rear mudgard unlike the 315 with a covered intake, will be interesting to see how it performs.

Yes it comes with full manual as 04, plus rear lights / indicators mounting mudgard, front lights and indicator. Restrictions removed to change to full power in ECM map, second restrictor removed between intake duct and throttle body. Sandifords are recomending to only remove the restrictor in front of the middle box and leave the spark arrester on the rear silencer. All was carried out by appys prior to collection.

First comp ride evaluation - incredibly smooth and stable over rocks but not as easy to flick the front end as 04 - mud and cambered climbs awsome, grip inspires confidence. From a standing start turning on a uphill camber bike just grips and accelarates no drama. Huge reserves of power as you just use the bottom end.

3 No 4RT in comp so getting better. 2No from Appys, 1No from DMS