Trials Bike Parts

andreest

God man, from the looks of things you could make a drive to Germany in a day and get a real bike of that vintage!

Matter of fact, Tommi Avalah may have a good old bike for you in Finland! Look him up .com!

You may well engineer something together, yet without the proper referances for suspension it will not work together correctly!

Oh well, have some fun! It's all good! :P

If you decide exactly whot it may be, put the follow ups on that (Beta)(other) forum and keep us posted!

Best of luck! :crying:

• 2 weeks later...

Got the wheels and made the swingarm fit, but i have to deal with my dailyride suzuki bandit, just as i finished it and rode 150 km, i got this wierd knocking in the engine and it just went louder with minutes. So a friend picked me up and now the engine is on the table and i hope i soon find out the problem. The cylinderhead was okey and so were the valves and camsafts.

But I got tired of the engine problem and made a mock-up of this project, still have to fit the engine and forks then some axles and will see from there... just need to get the bandit running again ;)

betazerotr32copycopy.jpg

I took this picture with my phone, wheelbase looks pretty long, but it