Hello, Im 25, From Cumbria

moodyedge

finally saw my idols after years of watching them on tv on sunday, was a great day. Followed fuji round all day then caught up with lampkin etc....got the photos to prove it..ha

Ive wanted a bike for years, been into biketrials for quite a while although not for the past 4 or 5 years. So ive been totally out of it since then, both motorbike trials on tv and biketrials...

i go on the shore on my pushbike.aint been out into it for maybe 4 years but..im gona get back out.,.,.when the tides out theres good spots to ride...grippy rocks...also theres a great spot at st bees round the head..the rocks are mental. i also know of another spot....been a few times with my bike.....not sure you could get there from whitehaven end....how far can you ride on a full tank on a trials bike??

how old are you..you been riding long?

where did you get the bike?

seeing them riders on sun blew my mind....fujigas especially..i love his style AND riding with bust ribs after a massive crash the day before...what a brave dude

im honda mad so want a montesa...was going to buy a jdm honda integra type r but........i might giv it a miss and get a trials bike..cheaper and bags more fun..

a bike just sold locally too on ebay...the one i want arh..montesa cota r 315... i could hav rid it back along the beach...gutted

l_dd203dabbbae408e9c940814c669f780.jpg

Edited by moodyedge