Hello!

brightmix

Well, It's only courteous to say hi before I leap into forum land. So hi!

I'm Mike. 42 from Leeds. I have been away from bikes of any kind for 20 years and feel like having a go again. I am probably worse than beginner, but have had my appetite whetted by the trial I attended today at Home Farm in Tong (West Yorkshire, UK). I'm sure you'll become sick to death of me asking too many questions to which you will all know the answer. Forgive me for knowing nothing, but I am a quick learner and keen to know.

Cheers all. Mike

Hi Mike

I'm in the same boat although it is a bit longer for me. the last time I rode a trials bike was around 1976. It has all changed. I had a go on a Montesa 315 with the slowed down throttle and a 9 tooth front sprocket and it was very nice indeed , a bit heavier than some of the others but it felt well planted.

Good luck and let's keep in touch and see how we are getting on. I haven't bought a bike yet as I need to sell a car to free up my garage. Once I have somewhere to keep and maintain the bike I'll be up for one.

Good luck and keep in touch

cheers

Dave