Filing For Divorce

madmax

it's a sad thing, but the time has come. When i first saw my GG PRO, it was love at first sight and things were great for the first 2 months, but then the honeymoon ended. all i asked of her was to work with me 1-2 hours a day 2 or 3 days a week. in return, i kept her coolant level where it should be, fuel and oil as much as she required (little did know that she was an clutch drag addict, i learned that much later).but at every opportunity, she would get hot under the collar and i would have to stop what i was doing until i could cool her off. i didn't know that she was born with a life threatening breathing problem, but after her major surgery (top end job) i did all i could to help her recuperate. i even sealed her breathing tube to make life easier for her. . and what thanks did i get? every time i would try to turn her on, she would just whine (not start) and finally she had a nervous breakdown (ignition). she has turned out to be a very high maintenance lady indeed. once again i took her to the doc (dealership) and i have just learned that she has a crush on an '05 model there. that explains why she has spent 9 weeks there in the seven months of our relationship. remember exactly because she is still with that other man. i dont even have a picture of her. if anyone would like to take their chances with this rowdy young lady, the dowry is $2500. i'm too old and tired for this and anyway, there is this cute little Cota 4RT that has been eyeballing me.........