Buenos Dias Pet!

skooter

Hi Guys,

Just a quick introduction from me.

I've just got back into off roading after many years lay off. I live just outside of Malaga in southern Spain and have been here for 7 years.

A mate of mine runs an off road buisness in our village and he invited me out one day, I really enjoy it even after many years lay off.

He runs 230s and 450s so I tried a Honda CRF230 and loved it, I have now brought a Gas Gas EC 250 from a guy in the village and should be picking it up this week end when some money has been transfered from the UK.

Thats all for the moment. :thumbup:

skooter..

Edited by skooter

Hi Guys,

Just a quick introduction from me.

I've just got back into off roading after many years lay off. I live just outside of Malaga in southern Spain and have been here for 7 years.

A mate of mine runs an off road buisness in our village and he invited me out one day, I really enjoy it even after many years lay off.

He runs 230s and 450s so I tried a Honda CRF230 and loved it, I have now brought a Gas Gas EC 250 from a guy in the village and should be picking it up this week end when some money has been transfered from the UK.

Thats all for the moment. :thumbup:

skooter..

no trials bikes?