2010 Prices

manx2day

So does this mean that you think Trials UK guessing prices? Or are they there or there abouts?

They will be guessing the prices there is no chance they are the same amount as last years models, there are quite a lot of new extras.

You're right we are. I am hoping that due to the Euro recovering slightly it will cover the expense of the new parts which are now standard on this years model. Hopefully they will resist the urge to push the price beyond most peoples pockets and keep it around the 2009 price which i believe Beta and Sherco are trying to do. However there may be a slight fluctuation should the Euro start messing around again.

Any pre orders that we are receiving now are on the proviso that they don't include the free insurance offer should the price exceed that which we have listed. All new bikes will however be fitted with Smartwater security whatever the price as we hate any thought of thieving scumbags trying to relieve people of their pride and joy.

Which ever way the price goes, we can't wait to see the new machine in the flesh as it looks stunning in the pics

You're right we are. I am hoping that due to the Euro recovering slightly it will cover the expense of the new parts which are now standard on this years model. Hopefully they will resist the urge to push the price beyond most peoples pockets and keep it around the 2009 price which i believe Beta and Sherco are trying to do. However there may be a slight fluctuation should the Euro start messing around again.

Any pre orders that we are receiving now are on the proviso that they don't include the free insurance offer should the price exceed that which we have listed. All new bikes will however be fitted with Smartwater security whatever the price as we hate any thought of thieving scumbags trying to relieve people of their pride and joy.

Which ever way the price goes, we can't wait to see the new machine in the flesh as it looks stunning in the pics

I have a bad feeling though the bikes aren't going to be cheap as soon as it has most of the things that the Raga has on.

With the Euro recovery you 'should' be pretty near bang on with the price, taking in mind what I wrote before about pricing and saftey factors. However as we know what should happen and what does happen are 2 VERY different things. Hopefully GGUK will accept that pricing higher will impact sales and price accordingly.

GasGas Ben - with regards to the Raga Rep - and I have written this on the forum before - they are MASSIVELY overpriced this year (in my opinion) and I think this is being proved by the fact that there are still bikes available. The Raga Reps used to be

• 4 weeks later...