I Rode The M80 For The 1st Time

sunny

I got the last few important things worked out and "rode" the bike around the yard today. Still need new rear brake pads, switch the rear tire out... it is too big rubs on the muffler a bit, and to dial in the front brake for better performance.

I have been bitten by the Bultaco bug. I posted an ad on the local internet classified ad site and was offered two Bultacos. I am to pick up friday The one not pictured is a Matador (not sure of the model #)

DSC00673.jpg

I got all of the stuff in the photo and the matador (condition unkown.. motor is on the left in a box in the photo)

Great Steve i am picking these up tomorrow in Nanaimo and bringing them home to Victoria. They are coming from Powell River they where purchused from an estate and where going to be restored by the purchuser but did not happen and he offered them to me as a bit of a project for a reasonable cost. I think the sherpa is a 159 but I did not get the serial #. I do not know anything about the Matador. I will post pictures when I get them home.

• 1 month later...