4rt Poorly Sick

jimmyl

Would be nice to save the dosh but need to be 100% confident of the bike being right over the next few weeks.

Got Over 40 Welsh Champ on this weekend then a Yorkshire Saturday club trial or something on the 24th Oct - Richmond area. 75 miles, 75 sections - don't want a bike breakdown as well as the physical one I'm likely to have.

Might have a play with the dodgy one after these events tho (or might just leave it on the shelf. Don't have many other faulty 4rt bits).

Cheers

Would be nice to save the dosh but need to be 100% confident of the bike being right over the next few weeks.

Got Over 40 Welsh Champ on this weekend then a Yorkshire Saturday club trial or something on the 24th Oct - Richmond area. 75 miles, 75 sections - don't want a bike breakdown as well as the physical one I'm likely to have.

Might have a play with the dodgy one after these events tho (or might just leave it on the shelf. Don't have many other faulty 4rt bits).

Cheers

Only planning on going to the 6th petrol check? Our little jaunt round the Yorkshire dales is actually 86 miles & 76 sections.

Perce

Thought I'd use a few of the locals/top boys short cuts!!!

You've got to remember that since RMC took over the Scott it's been marked out by locals B) It'd take a smart person to work out a shorter way round than how we mark it.

Edited by PERCE

Thanks to Gizza5 and Perce for advice and contact details.

Thanks to Munch for conformation of the inevitable and super prompt supply of a new pump which despite my best endeavors to chuck away marks on the first lap allowed me to clinch an over 40 class win at todays at Welsh champ.

Many thanks to all

James